- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1/2 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1/2 cup lentils, rinsed
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- Turn your Instant Pot on and press the “Saute” button. Add the olive oil and heat until it is hot.
- Add the onion, garlic, carrot, and celery to the Instant Pot and sauté for about 3-4 minutes, or until the vegetables are softened.
- Add the quinoa, lentils, vegetable broth, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper to the Instant Pot. Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Close the lid of the Instant Pot and set the pressure release valve to “Sealing”. Press the “Manual” or “Pressure Cook” button and set the cook time to 10 minutes.
- When the cook time is finished, let the pressure release naturally for about 10 minutes, and then carefully open the pressure release valve to release any remaining pressure.
- Open the lid of the Instant Pot and stir in the chopped spinach.
- Serve the soup hot, garnished with some extra chopped fresh spinach if desired.