- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Rinse the quinoa in a fine-mesh strainer and then add it to a medium bowl along with the almond milk, frozen strawberries, shredded coconut, honey, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, transfer the quinoa to a saucepan and heat it over medium heat until it is hot and the strawberries are thawed.
- Serve the quinoa warm, topped with your favorite fruit and a drizzle of honey or maple syrup.