Queens Quinoa PASTA
Gluten Free Pasta in Fresh | High Protein Penne Pasta With No Maida | Easy Digestion Healthy Food
- Whole Grain Pasta: Unlike pasta made from maida, Queens Quinoa Fusilli Pasta is perfect for indulgence as it is a healthier alternative. With low calories, high fibre, and specific micronutrients, this is a perfect choice in the low carb pasta category.
- High Protein Level: This pasta has a considerably high level of protein. This helps in reducing appetite and keeping you full for a long time period while promoting overall well-being.
- Zero Trans Fat: Trans fat is an integral component of processed food including maida pasta. It increases the risk of heightened blood cholesterol levels and consequently heart diseases. With Queen Quinoa pasta, you do not have to fear the presence of this fat.
- No Synthetic Flavoring: Quinoa pasta combines the flavours of veggies along with the taste of quinoa. This makes it ideal for being combined with both red and white sauce without the addition of any artificial flavouring
- Non-Sticky Texture: The Queen Quinoa fusilli pasta acquires a firm yet flexible texture. This helps in making a non-sticky delicacy without breaking the individual pieces of the whole grain pasta.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Here are the steps to boil and cook quinoa pasta:
- Fill a large pot with water and bring it to a boil.
- Add a pinch of salt to the boiling water.
- Add the quinoa pasta to the boiling water.
- Stir the pasta occasionally to prevent it from sticking together.
- Cook the pasta for 8-10 minutes or until it is al dente, which means that it is tender but still slightly firm to the bite.
- Once the pasta is cooked, remove it from the heat and drain the water using a colander.
- Rinse the pasta under cold water to stop the cooking process and remove any excess starch.
- Toss the pasta with your desired sauce or seasoning and serve.
Note: Quinoa pasta is slightly more delicate than traditional wheat pasta, so it's important to watch it carefully while cooking and not overcook it. Also, some brands of quinoa pasta may require a shorter or longer cooking time, so be sure to check the package instructions for specific cooking times.