Cold Press Queens Quinoa Flour for Roti, Cooking & Baking
Freshly Milled Gluten Free High Fiber Protein & Antioxidants No Preservative Quinoa Atta | Maintain Gut Health Weight Loss and Brain Function
- Enriched with Quinoa Benefits: Quinoa grain is gluten free and high in protein. It is one of the very few plants that contain a proportionate amount of all nine amino acids. Not only this, organic quinoa is rich in fibre, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, and has many essential antioxidants.
- Bodybuilding: Don't depend on multiple shakes and supplements for your muscle-building needs. Now your rotis can pack more protein than eggs. Flour that Boost your liver functionality. Full of mood and immunity boosting vitamins and minerals.
- Multipurpose Flour: Quinoa flour gluten free can be used in numerous ways. You can make something as simple as a roti from this atta and also make delicacies like pancakes, pizza crust, bread loaf, etc.
- Slow carb: with slower release of carbohydrates into the bloodstream, this flour provide sustained energy levels for hours. It also prevents spikes in blood sugar, thus preventing energy slumps
- Promotes weight loss: Being rich in fibre, quinoa flour can keep you feeling full for a long time while controlling your appetite. It can also amp up your metabolism and lower hunger pangs to control the calorie intake
Specialty : High In Protein, Organic, Gluten Free, Natural
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Quinoa flour is made from grinding quinoa seeds into a fine powder, it is a gluten-free alternative to wheat flour. It has a high protein content, providing all essential amino acids, it also contains fiber, minerals such as iron and zinc, and antioxidants. It is lower in carbohydrates and calories than wheat flour.
Quinoa flour provides a source of plant-based protein and can also be used to add fiber and minerals to baked goods. It can also be a good option for gluten-free baking.
Quinoa flour can be used to make a variety of baked goods such as cakes, cookies, breads, and pasta. It can also be used as a coating for meat or vegetables.
Quinoa flour can be used as a substitute for wheat flour in bread making, but it may require additional ingredients or adjustments to the recipe.
The quinoa flour can be substituted for up to 25% of the wheat flour called for in a recipe to add a boost of protein and other nutrients.
Quinoa flour has a slightly nutty taste which can be noticeable in the final product, but this can be balanced with other ingredients like sugar, spices, and fruits.
Quinoa flour can be used to make a wide variety of baked goods, but it doesn't have the same gluten structure as wheat