Queens Quinoa Fusilli Pasta Composite 350gm
Queens Quinoa Fusilli Pasta Composite 350 GM | Gluten Free Pasta in Fresh | High Protein Fusilli Pasta With No Maida | Easy Digestion Healthy Food
- Queen Quinoa organic pasta is perfect choice for plant-based diets. We use natural organic veggie puree/ingredients with high quality flour and processed into dry macaroni to preserve their nutrients, including protein, making them ideal for healthier choice of pasta.
- Quinoa Tasty Pasta is Suitable for everyone! Our all-natural handmade vegetable-based noodle is a great place to start. It loads with high quality protein 6.5g per serve and dietary fiber to keep you energized throughout the day.
- Get creative and blend together diced, canned tomatoes, veggies & spices for a quick dinner option; try with chickpeas & garlic; or make overnight baked macaroni pasta in a white sauce.
- You just need 5 minutes to cook our Veggie Fusilli Pasta. It makes a delicious quick and easy prepare meal for your child’s lunch box with his favourite sauce for a colourful, healthy meal. College students who need nutritious meals will love it too!
Here are the steps to boil and cook quinoa pasta:
- Fill a large pot with water and bring it to a boil.
- Add a pinch of salt to the boiling water.
- Add the quinoa pasta to the boiling water.
- Stir the pasta occasionally to prevent it from sticking together.
- Cook the pasta for 8-10 minutes or until it is al dente, which means that it is tender but still slightly firm to the bite.
- Once the pasta is cooked, remove it from the heat and drain the water using a colander.
- Rinse the pasta under cold water to stop the cooking process and remove any excess starch.
- Toss the pasta with your desired sauce or seasoning and serve.
Note: Quinoa pasta is slightly more delicate than traditional wheat pasta, so it's important to watch it carefully while cooking and not overcook it. Also, some brands of quinoa pasta may require a shorter or longer cooking time, so be sure to check the package instructions for specific cooking times.
Unfortunately, it is not advisable to cook gluten free pasta in advance because it will break down more quickly and easily than wheat. As a result, gluten free pasta tends to become mushy and tasteless when cooked a second time.
Many people wonder how much sauce to use when cooking pasta. For tomato-based sauces, a good rule of thumb to follow is to use one jar of 24-ounce pasta sauce for every 16-ounce package of pasta. When calculating how much sauce for pasta per person, generally about 2 to 4 ounces (1/4 to 1/2 cup) of sauce for each 2 ounce (about 1 cup cooked) serving of pasta would be needed.For pesto sauces, use about one jar of 5.6-ounce sauce for a 16-ounce package of pasta. The amount of pesto sauce needed for pasta per person would be about .75 ounces of sauce for each 2 ounce (about 1 cup cooked) serving of pasta.
When you finish boiling your pasta, don’t pour all of the water down the drain. Set aside one cup and add it to your sauce as you mix in the cooked pasta. A little cooking water can take sauce from “too thick” to “just right” without diluting the deliciousness. Plus, starch is also saved in the water, which allows the pasta to further cook in the pan with the sauce—giving it texture and flavor at the same time.
The shelf life on our products vary. For the very best quality and taste, Queens Quinoa recommends using our pasta by the "best if used by" date found on our packaging.
Quinoa is a grain with complete Protein & when milled properly produces high-quality Flour. It allows Queens Quinoa Pasta to have high protein & less gluten.
Queens Quinoa's pasta does not contain dairy or come in contact with dairy on the lines
Queens Quinoa's pasta does not contain any nuts, nut products, or soy. The lines used to produce our pastas are not used to make any products containing nuts or soy.
Queens Quinoa Protein Pasta is a very good source of Protein with the 12g of protein/ 100g serving, which is higher than any regular pasta.
Yes, the protein in the new & improved Queens Quinoa pasta is a complete protein.
Quinoa pasta is made with ground quinoa flour and is a good source of protein, fiber, and minerals such as iron and zinc. It often has a higher protein and fiber content than traditional pasta, and is often lower in carbohydrates and gluten-free.
Quinoa pasta has a slightly nutty flavor and the texture can be different from traditional pasta, it can have a chewier texture, but it can vary depending on brand and specific product.
Quinoa pasta can be used in the same way as traditional pasta in recipes, and can be served with a variety of sauces and seasonings.