Here are the steps to boil and cook quinoa pasta:
- Fill a large pot with water and bring it to a boil.
- Add a pinch of salt to the boiling water.
- Add the quinoa pasta to the boiling water.
- Stir the pasta occasionally to prevent it from sticking together.
- Cook the pasta for 8-10 minutes or until it is al dente, which means that it is tender but still slightly firm to the bite.
- Once the pasta is cooked, remove it from the heat and drain the water using a colander.
- Rinse the pasta under cold water to stop the cooking process and remove any excess starch.
- Toss the pasta with your desired sauce or seasoning and serve.
Note: Quinoa pasta is slightly more delicate than traditional wheat pasta, so it's important to watch it carefully while cooking and not overcook it. Also, some brands of quinoa pasta may require a shorter or longer cooking time, so be sure to check the package instructions for specific cooking times.