Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information Queen’s Quinoa collects, and the ways in which Queen’s Quinoa uses that personal information.
USE AND DISCLOSURE
We will treat your personal information as strictly private and confidential. We will only use or disclose it for purposes directly related to our core business, or in ways that you would reasonably expect that we may use it in the course of our business. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and the data is used only for the activities, we have asked them to perform. We may also release your information when we believe such release is appropriate to comply with the law, or protect our or third-party rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable information including statistical data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, research, or other uses.
We maintain adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Queen’s Quinoa is the sole owner of the information collected on all our Websites. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Website.
We strive to ensure the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our collection of information policies.
Personal Information Collection:
Queen’s Quinoa may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Queen’s Quinoa.
If you choose to make a purchase from our site, we may collect information pertaining to your buying behavior. The information we collect includes, but is not limited to Name, Date of Birth, E-mail Address, Billing Address, Shipping Address, Phone/Mobile number, and Recipient’s Phone/Mobile number. This information is necessary for us to recognize you as a registered customer and to fulfill the orders you place with us. Storing this information means you do not need to re-enter these details each time you shop. The information we collect is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. The information we collect will be used to contact consumers in the future, for designing consumer surveys, and contests and is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agencies, and partners (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
Using Personal Information
Queen’s Quinoa collects and stores all personally identifiable information that you provide. This information is used by us to ensure efficient use of our website and a highly customized shopping experience.
Queen’s Quinoa may use your personal information to:
- administer and operate this website
- personalize and improve your experience on this website
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website
- send to you and/or the identified recipient(s) the products that you purchase
- supply to you and/or the identified recipient(s) services that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you and
- send you relevant marketing communications
If you choose to upload data from Facebook or Instagram, please note that we would not collect your usernames and passwords from Facebook or Instagram.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
Queen’s Quinoa may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services, and facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you are explicitly opt-in.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OF Queen’s Quinoa
As an integral part of its commitment to good corporate Citizenship, Queen’s Quinoa believes in actively assisting in the improvement of the quality of life of the People in the Communities through its Corporate Social Responsibility endeavors.
Under its Corporate Social Responsibility Programs of Health, Education, Employability (Skilling), and Environment, the company undertakes Corporate Social Responsibility Projects as per the Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility Policy and aligning with the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013.
To respond to changing demographics in the Country, a strategic intent is to have “Urban” Corporate Social Responsibility interventions in the years to come Whilst continuing to support our rural programs. For undertaking Corporate Social Responsibility, the company accords preferences to proximate needy communities in local areas around its business operations, preferably within a 1-3 kilometers radius of its offices. The conscious endeavor is to serve the socio-economically backward, unprivileged, and migrated communities by striking a final balance between Corporate Social Responsibility projects having a strategic business connect by leveraging the company’s and its ecosystem’s core strengths, competencies and doing the right thing- by addressing the pressing needs of the local communities that need not necessarily have a business connection.
Contribution to the Prime Minister’s National Relief fund (PMNRF) or any other fund set up by the Central Government for socio-economic development and relief and Welfare of the Schedule Caste, Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Minorities, and Women.
Any other activity as specified under the Companies Act, 2013 as amended from time to time.
Pursuant to the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, the Board of Directors of the Company (Board) has to Constitute a Corporate Social Responsibility committee vides its resolution dated (Corporate Social Responsibility Committee).
The Corporate Social Responsibility Committee and the Board are responsible for ensuring that the company undertakes Corporate Social Responsibility activities in accordance with applicable laws in India.
The following framework shall hold one meeting every year, and if it deems necessary, may hold additional meetings (Corporate Social Responsibility Meeting) for the following matters:
- Monitor and implementation of the Corporate Social Responsibility activities undertaken by the Company.
- Prepare a status update in respect of each Corporate Social Responsibility activity.
- Deliberate upon the Identify new Corporate Social Responsibility activities that the company may undertake in the financial year.
- Include the details of Corporate Social Responsibility activities undertaken by the company during the financial year in the company’s annual report, as required under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013.
- The Corporate Social Responsibility committee shall prepare a transparent monitoring mechanism for ensuring the implementation of the Corporate Social Responsibility activities proposed to be undertaken by the Company. Further, the Corporate Social Responsibility Committee shall provide the Board with a quarterly status update on the Corporate Social Responsibility expenditure.
- The Corporate Social Responsibility Policy shall be displayed on the Company’s Website available here www.queensquinoa.com and the link of same will also be included in the Director’s report for any financial year.