- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cooked quinoa, peanut butter, mashed banana, honey, and vanilla extract. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by the tablespoonful onto the prepared baking sheet and flatten the bites slightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake the bites for about 12-15 minutes, or until they are lightly golden around the edges.
- Let the bites cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve the bites as a healthy breakfast or snack, topped with your favorite fruit and a drizzle of honey or maple syrup.